We’re looking for a Coordinator to join our Abstraction Operations team to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Are you ready to be the next changemaker in cancer care?
Much of the available, real-world clinical data is unstructured and stored across thousands of disconnected community clinics, medical centers, and hospitals. In this role, you'll work with the Abstraction Operations team to primarily support our growing remote workforce of abstractors - primarily nurses, tumor registrars, and clinical research professionals - who help us convert unstructured data to structured data by extracting key data points from clinical documents. In addition, this role will support Flatiron’s imaging deliverables, which enable Flatiron to deliver robust data products with a new level of clinical depth,
As a Coordinator on the Abstraction Operations team, you will work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment, facing a variety of unique and challenging problems on a daily basis.
- Overseeing day-to-day communication with our remote abstractor workforce to support abstraction across multiple disease spaces
- Collaborating with the HR team to manage the onboarding and offboarding process
- Assisting in tracking and analyzing abstractor workforce performance to help make data-driven decisions and develop and refine processes
- Surfacing pain points reported by abstractors to drive improvements in our software platform
- Contributing to process and software enhancements to drive engagement and workforce retention
- Collaborating with the Abstraction Operations team to identify new or improved processes and workflows to assist the team in streamlining and scaling operations
- Supporting and scaling operations for imaging deliverables, coordinating with Flatiron’s imaging product team to ensure that our technical infrastructure enables efficient and effective workflows and monitoring processes.
- Independently supporting special projects, as needed
You’ll have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from members of the Clinical Abstraction, Clinical Data, HR, IT, and real world evidence product teams to help shape how we support and scale our growing remote abstractor workforce.