This role will provide white glove executive support to the CEO. We require the individual to be extremely flexible, agile, and nimble. You will need to display a professional and polished demeanor while exhibiting an exceptional commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up. The person in this role will handle confidential information with sound judgment and discretion.
●Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including managing an extremely active and changing calendar of appointments; arranging travel plans; completing expense reports; and composing and preparing correspondence.
● Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Office of the CEO and internal departments; builds relationships, gains trust and support.
● Keeps the executive well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately, and helping to keep a pulse on existing or potential issues.
● Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion.
● Supports executive offsites, events and customer engagements
● Coordinates travel arrangements
● When needed, sit in on executive meeting(s), capturing relevant notes and important decisions.
● Readily available to respond to issues/requests and ability to keep cool under pressure.
● 10+ years of fast-paced executive support experience at C-Suite level
● Experience in Google Suite, Slack, Concur and TripActions (or similar applications and willingness to learn)
● Strong skills in heavy calendar management
● Ability to work independently without close supervision
● Experience planning complex travel arrangements; international and domestic