We are looking to grow our backend engineering team. The primary responsibilities of this team include developing and supporting new data science tools, designing and supporting our APIs, and instrumenting DataRobot to integrate with enterprise IT infrastructure. Our team leverages modern technologies to achieve our goals and innovate on our solutions.
- 3+ years of proven experience writing high-quality code in a collaborative environment.
- 2+ years of Python development experience.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- An understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to take ownership and deliver results.
- Ability and willingness to learn about new technologies.
- Personal drive to get things finished.
- Effective communication behavior.
Candidates can distinguish themselves with the following criteria:
- 8+ years of development experience.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud platforms
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Publicly reviewable contributions to interesting development projects.
- Experience supporting user-facing code and APIs.
- Data Science experience
- Java and/or GoLang experience
- Identity and Access Management experience