Flatiron looking for a Senior Manager, Deal Desk & Order Management to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient.
The Deal Desk & Order Management function sits within the Business Operations team at Flatiron. Business Operations acts as the partner to revenue leaders at Flatiron for Sales Operations, Commercial Analytics, and Order Management across the company. We’re nimble problem solvers that love working with stakeholders to scope and solve business problems, and continually work to make processes and tools more efficient and easier to use.
As the Senior Manager, Deal Desk & Order Management, you’ll be responsible for building and managing scalable processes to ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness for all of Flatiron’s commercial contracts. You’ll work with cross-functional stakeholders in Corporate Applications, Finance, Legal, and Sales & Account Management to design and optimize systems and processes to accelerate deal approval and processing for billing and revenue recognition.
- Oversee the Order Management and Deal Desk function and manage a team of order management specialists
- Develop trusted relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders and senior leadership
- Proactively identify opportunities to simplify processes and tools to execute our Quote-to-Cash process in as few steps / clicks as possible while maintaining high levels of accuracy
- Ensure accuracy of all commercial contracts within our Quote-to-Cash infrastructure by developing processes & policies, tools, and training
- Diagnose and resolve order issues escalated by Finance, and partner with stakeholders to develop long-term solutions to prevent issues from recurring
- Define and regularly report on operational metrics to measure your team’s effectiveness